Tuesday, June 7, 2011

You are your greatest asset!

Each day I find myself needing some encouragement and positive thoughts sent my way.  We all like a little healthy encouragement; especially reminding us to take care of ourselves since we so seldom do. Putting yourself first does not mean you are being selfish.  It is absolutely impossible to take care of those who need you when you have yet to take care of yourself.  This blog is created to remind me, my clients, my friends and anyone who needs it that a little healthy selfishness can go a long way.  You'll find inspiration, healthy tips, and some funny stories here so enjoy! Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset... YOU

1 comment:

  1. It is amazing what a little healthy selfishness can do and it's so nice to have people in your life to remind you that it's okay to put yourself first once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete