Wednesday, July 6, 2011

It's The Bad Days That Make Us

The past few days I have been playing the "whoa is me" game; mostly to myself and a select poor few.  Gratefully I have surrounded myself with people who lift me up and put me back in my place. Sometimes circumstances whether self-induced or not throw us off of our game and place us in unfamiliar territory.  The beauty of these tribulations is that we can turn them into something to be proud of.  I've acquired nice things that I did not work hard for and while I loved them it could not compare to the feeling I got when I worked hard for it.  The same goes for everyday. There are days that you wake up on the right side of the bed, the sun is shining and you hit every green light on your way to work and it is a great feeling but it is the bad days that make us. Those days when you hit snooze too many times, deal with too many negative people, difficult tasks and things not going your way but still found a way to keep your confidence and composure and handle each situation with the utmost grace that you will feel most happy about.  We all have a bad habit of making things more difficult than need be and everyday should be handled the same: one step at a time.  Whether you messed up your diet, your workout routine or just plain out had a bad attitude there is one thing you are forgetting: every minute, every hour and every day is another chance to turn it all around and get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment